Saturday, July 14, 2012

My “baby” is FIVE!

I never, in a million years, imagined that sweet little 6 lbs. 5 oz. baby turning 5 years old! I’m not sure how the last 5 years went by over night...but they did!

Mattilyn was super excited to have a bowling party this year, and it was so much fun. We had a special week long celebration with her Papa and Tia Bell, who were visiting from Cali. And the party will continue when we make a trip to Cali in a couple of weeks :)

DSC_9391 DSC_9398 DSC_9397 DSC_9403 

DSC_9433 DSC_9434 DSC_9435DSC_9447 DSC_9450 DSC_9453DSC_9460 DSC_9462 DSC_9494 DSC_9475DSC_9480 DSC_9490

My sweet little girl will be starting Kindergarten this year, and I’m SO excited that she will be at school with me! It makes going back to school a little bit easier.

And to my little Mattilyn Paige,

You are my best little friend, a princess, a mama’s girl and a daddy’s girl at the same time! You are the best big sister to your little brothers and such an awesome helper. You are wise beyond your years and I wish you would stop growing up. I love the relationship we have, and I hope it never changes. You make me smile everyday, and make my heart melt with those blue eyes. You have made the last 5 years the best years of my life!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hytrewrst